Scientific article should have the following structure:
- General information about the article:
- The title of the article.
- Information about the authors, their job position, place of work, E-mail address, ORCID ID.
- The structure of the article includes:
- Literature review
- The identification of previously unresolved issues and the formulation of research hypotheses
- Research methodology and methods
- Main results
- Concluding remarks
Free-of-Charge Publication. No fee is charged from the authors during the submission, evaluation and publication process.
Materials for publication should be sent to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org